Dr Sandeep Kumar Jain
Associate Director , MBBS, MD,
16+ years of experience Noida, India
Dr. Sandeep Kumar Jain is a widely-acknowledged Radiation Oncologist in Noida. At present, he is Associate Director at famous Jaypee hospital, noida. he has 16 years of clinical experience and fully has expertise in conformal radiation techniques like IMRT, IGRT, SRS, SRT etc. He is also the Associate Director at Jaypee hospital, Noida. Previously, Dr. Jain completed MD (Radiation Oncology) from Madras Medical College, Chennai. He has worked as senior registrar at Rajiv Gandhi Cancer Institute, New Delhi and has done fellowship in advanced radiation techniques from Tata Memorial Hospital, Mumbai. He has been trained at the Madam Curie Oncology Center, Warsaw, Poland for Image Guided Brachytherapy and Roman Y Cajol Hospital, Madrid for Prostate Seed Brachytherapy.
He routinely performs Brachytherapy procedures like ICRT, HDR Interstitial Brachytherapy, Prostate Seed Implant etc and has done more than 2000 advanced radiation procedures like IGRT, SRS, SBRT and Image Guided Brachytherapies over a span of 15 years. Prior to joining Jaypee hospital, he was working as consultant in Radiation Oncology at Medanta Hospital. Dr. Sandeep has fifteen publications in national and international journals to his credit.
- Best Oncologist in Sector 128 Noida, Best Cancer Specialist in Sector 128 Noida
- MBBS – JIPMER, Pondicherry
- MD (Radiation Oncology) – Madras Medical College, Chennai
- Fellowship (VICC) – Tata Memorial Hospital, Mumbai
- Image Guided Brachytherapy – Adam Curie Oncology Center, Warsaw, Poland
- Prostate Seed Brachytherapy – Roman Y Cajol Hospital, Madrid.
Please send to us recent medical reports by WhatsApp or Email and we shall get you a Free, No Obligation Opinion from India’s Best Doctors.
- WhatsApp – You can take a picture of the medical reports with your phone camera and send to us by on +91 98 9999 3637
- Email to us at [email protected]