Dr Randeep Singh
Senior Consultant & Head
Senior residency (Pediatrics)
Dr. Singh after doing his MD from Rajasthan University has been trained extensively in the management of cancer patients at the prestigious Tata Memorial Hospital (TMH), Mumbai. He did his DM (Medical Oncology) and then worked as a consultant at TMH, Mumbai with the solid tumor-working group before joining Max group of hospitals. He worked with Max Healthcare for five years.
Thereafter he was heading the department of Medical Oncology at HCG cancer center, Delhi before joining ARTEMIS Hospitals, Gurgoan. He has vast experience in managing solid and hemato-lymphoid tumors with special interest in breast, lung and gastrointestinal cancers. Dr. Singh has more than 30 publications in national and international journals of high impact factor. He has also attended and presented various scientific papers in national and international journals.
- Co-Founder Member International CME ORG
- Executive Member of ICON (Indian Co-Operative Oncology Network)
- Executive Member of ISMPO (Indian Society of Medical & Pediatric Oncology)
- Executive Member of Delhi Oncology Forum
- European Society of Medical Oncology (ESMO)
- American Society of Clinical Oncology (ASCO)
- Indian Academy of Pediatrics (IAP)
lung / breast & Gastrointestinal cancers
- Chemotherapy: Intravenous/ Intrathecal / Intraperitoneal
- Target therapy
Please send to us recent medical reports by WhatsApp or Email and we shall get you a Free, No Obligation Opinion from India’s Best Doctors.
- WhatsApp – You can take a picture of the medical reports with your phone camera and send to us by on +91 98 9999 3637
- Email to us at [email protected]