Dr Meenu Walia
Director Medical Oncology & Hematology
MD – General Medicine, DNB (Medical Oncology)
Dr. Meenu Walia is the first DNB Medical Oncologist in India, She has more than 21 years of experience in this field and is currently Director Medical Oncology & Hematology, at Max Super Specialty Hospital in Patparganj, Delhi. She is a renowned name in the field of Oncology and has been spearheading Investigations in various multi-national, multi-centric global clinical trials. She has been actively contributing and creating awareness to the field of cancer through various articles/publications in various National and International Journals/ Magazines.
She is a member of American Society of Clinical Oncologists (ASCO), European Society for Medical Oncology (ESMO), Union for International Cancer Control UICC., Affiliated to Indian Medical Association (IMA), Association of Physician of India (API), Affiliated to Delhi Medical Council (DMC) , API (Delhi State Chapter). and Indian Academy & Clinical Medicine (IACM). Some of the services provided by the doctor are: Solid Cancer and Hematological Cancer etc.
1) Director : Medical Oncology – Max Super specialty Hospital, PPG (Since Jan 2014 to till date)
2) Programme Director : Medical Oncology, Dharamshila Hospital and Research Centre(Since Oct. 2013 till Jan 2014)
3) Co – ordinator and Senior Consultant Medical Oncologist -Department of Medical Oncology,Dharamshila Hospital and Research Centre(Since Feb 2005 to Sep 2013)
4) Senior Registrarship -Department of Medical Oncology,Dharamshila Hospital and Research Centre(July 2001- July 2004)
5) Sr. Registrarship- Department of Internal medicine,Dr. Ram Manohar Lohia Hospital, New Delhi(Sep1997 – Sep 2000)
6) Jr. Residency – Department of Internal medicine,Dr. Ram Manohar Lohia Hospital, New Delhi(May 1994 – June 1997)
ACHIEVEMENTS / AWARDS
1) Awarded for Excellence in Medical Services by Indian Medical Association (East Delhi Branch) at Annual Function 2014.
2) 2nd Prize in “Daksha – the expert” quiz at ICC – 2013.
3) Special award for the year 2005 as Consultant, Department Medical Oncology, Dharamshila Cancer Hospital And Research Centre, Delhi.
4) Awarded 1st prize for poster presentation at National Cancer Congress 2004, Delhi.
5) Awarded 1st prize in Quiz competition on carcinoma ovary at AIIMS – “Symposium on Carcinoma Ovary” – 2004.
6) Awarded 3rd prize for paper presentation at National cancer conference 2003, Delhi
Please scan and email your medical reports at [email protected] and we shall get you a Free, No Obligation Opinion from India’s leading Surgeons/ Specialist Doctors.
- Email to us at [email protected]
- WhatsApp – Or you can take a picture of the medical reports with your phone camera and send to us by on +91 98 9999 3637