Dr Harit Chaturvedi
Head of Department , MS, MBBS, MCh, 25+ years of experience
New Delhi, India
Dr Harit Chaturvedi is a famed Onco-surgeon in India. With an experience of over 25+ years, he has worked with some of the finest hospitals in India. He has completed his masters in Surgery and MBBS from the well-known GSVM Medical, College, Kanpur. Following which he did his Mch (Surgical Oncology) from Dr MGR Medical University, Chennai.
Dr Chaturvedi is widely appreciated for his clinical and surgical skills in Oncology. Has been supporting the cause for cancer awareness and has been a crusader against Tobacco for the last 15 years through various cancer foundations. Dr Chaturvedi has appeared in various noteworthy news media like Economic Times ,Hindustan Times ,Zee News.
He has publications and scientific presentations in over 50 national and international conferences. Dr Chaturvedi is an active member of Indian Association of Surgical Oncology, Oncology Forum, India Society of Oncology, Core Cancer Foundation, Association of Surgeons of India, Association of Breast Surgeons of India (ABSI), and Delhi Medical Association.
- Surgical Oncology,
- Breast Cancer Surgeries
- Abdominal Cancer Surgeries
- President, Elect, Indian Association of Surgical Oncologists
- President, Oncology Forum
- Immediate Past President, India Society of Oncology
- Founder President, Core Cancer Foundation
- Member, Association of Surgeons of India
- Member, Association of Breast Surgeons of India (ABSI)
- Member, Delhi Medical Association
Please send to us recent medical reports by WhatsApp or Email and we shall get you a Free, No Obligation Opinion from India’s Best Doctors.
- WhatsApp – You can take a picture of the medical reports with your phone camera and send to us by on +91 98 9999 3637
- Email to us at [email protected]