Dr Devavrat Arya
MBBS, MD – General Medicine, DM – Oncology
Dr. Devavrat Arya is a Senior Consultant – Medical Oncology in Columbia Asia Hospital, Ghaziabad. Dr. Devavrat Arya, a knowledgeable Oncology Specialist, has received education from reputed medical institutes like MBBS from Maulana Azad Medical College, Delhi; MD (Medicine) from Govt. Medical College, Surat; and DM (Medical Oncology) from Gujarat Cancer & Research Institute, Ahmadabad. The Gujarat Cancer & Research Institute, Ahmadabad is one of the biggest cancer care centre of our country. Breast cancer, Lung cancer, Acute and Chronic Leukemia and Myeloma form his area of interest.
Dr. Arya was also awarded the ESMO Examination Certificate by the European Society of Medical Oncology. His expertise lies in medical and paediatric oncology, haematology and bone marrow transplantation. He has handled medical cases involving chemotherapy, intensive protocols, immunotherapy, hormonal therapy, oncological emergencies and medical care. He has also delivered many presentations in international cancer conferences and journals.
- Sr. Consultant, Medical Oncology at International Oncology Centre, Fortis Hospital, Noida from 1st April 2012 to 2017
- Hon Associate Consultant, Medical Oncology, Action Cancer Hospital, Delhi from 2011 to 2012
Education & Training:
- MBBS from Maulana Azad Medical College, Delhi University
- M.D. (Internal Medicine) from Govt. Medical College, Surat, (South Gujarat University)
- D.M. (Medical Oncology) from Gujarat Cancer & Research Institute, B J Medical College, Ahmedabad, (Gujarat University)
- European Certificate in Medical Oncology
- P.I. in multiple trials
- Many National/ International publications & presentations
Breast Cancer, Head & Neck Cancers, Musculoskeletal & Gynae Cancers
Please send to us recent medical reports by WhatsApp or Email and we shall get you a Free, No Obligation Opinion from India’s Best Doctors.
- WhatsApp – You can take a picture of the medical reports with your phone camera and send to us by on +91 98 9999 3637
- Email to us at [email protected]