Dr Charu Garg
MBBS, MD – RadiotherapyRadiation Oncologist, 20 Years Experience
Dr. Charu Garg is Radiation oncologist in saket Newdelhi She has nearly 16 years of post M.D experience in the field of Oncology. she did 3 years of residency from Gujarat Cancer & Research Institute (GCRI), Ahmedabad. GCRI is a tertiary referral center for cancer treatment in Western India and boasts of one of India’s busiest and most advanced radiotherapy department
1. B. Daneil, S. Rawat, T. Kataria. S.N. Singh, P.S.Negi, N. Bhalla, N. Shah, C. Garg, R.K. Munjal, A.G. Babu. Dose reduction to normal tissues by using Intensity modulated radiotherapy in thoracic and abdominal malignancies. Abstract. Clinical Oncology vol.16 No.6 Sept 2004.
2. T. Kataria, S. Rawat, S.N. Sinha, P.S. Negi, N. Bhalla, N. Shah, C. Garg, I. Bansal, Y.S. Nagar, R.K. Munjal, A.G. Babu.Assessment of Response and Acute Toxicities Using Intensity Modulated Radio Therapy in Head and Neck Cancers. Lung Cancer. Abstract. Volume 46; Supplement 1; Oct 2004.
3. Shah SN, Nagar YS, Rawat S, Kataria T, Bhalla NK, Bansal I, Garg C. Radiotherapy and Bisphosphonates in the management of bone metastases from carcinoma prostate and breast (Abs.) at 11th International Conference of Palliative care held at PGI Chandigarh, on 12-15th Feb 2004.
4. Kataria Tejinder , Rawat Sheh, Sinha S.N, Garg C. , Bhalla N.K.1, Negi P.S.2 Dose reduction to normal tissues as compared to the gross tumor by using intensity modulated radiotherapy in thoracic malignancies. Radiation Oncology Aug 2006.1:31.
5. Tejinder Kataria, Sheh Rawat, S.N. Sinha, P.S. Negi, Charu Garg, N.K. Bhalla. Intensity modulated radiotherapy in abdominal malignancies: Our experience in reducing the dose to normal structures as compared to the gross tumor. Journal of Cancer Research and Therapeutics. Dec 2006, Vol 2;Issue4.
6. T. Kataria Sethi, S. Rawat, S.N.Sinha, C. Garg, S. Kumar, A. Giri Babu, R. Kishan Munjal. Application of Intensity modulated radiotherapy in head and neck cancers at a comprehensive cancer center. Radiotherapy and Oncology. Vol. 82,Supple 1 Feb 2007.
7.A. Anand, C. Garg, G. Kumar, A. Bansal. Complete response with re-irradiation in recurrent pediatric ependymoma – a case report. Nuclear Medicine and Radiation therapy. 2015, 6:1.
1.Garg C, Bansal I, Rawat S, Kataria T. Results of breast conservation using multimodality approach-RGCI & RC experience. 25th National conference of AROI, Kochi, India. Nov 2003.
2.Punnakal AV, Sinha SN, Kataria T, Negi P S, Rawat S, Garg C, Tungenwar S. Reduction of rectal and bladder dose by Intensity Modulated Radiotherapy in Ca prostate. RGCON-2005.
3.Shravan Tungenwar, T Kataria, S Rawat, S N Sinha, C. Garg, A Punnakal, R Sharma. Locally advanced prostate cancer: role of conformal radiotherapy along with androgen ablation. Annual Conference of AROI, Ahmedabad. Dec 2005.
4.Y.S.Nagar, T Kataria, S Rawat, N Bhalla, N Shah, I Bansal, C Garg. Re-irradiation in recurrent head and neck cancers- an overview. 11th International conference of Indian association of palliative care, Chandigarh, India, Feb 2004.
Please scan and email your medical reports at [email protected] and we shall get you a Free, No Obligation Opinion from India’s leading Surgeons/ Specialist Doctors.
- Email to us at [email protected]
- WhatsApp – Or you can take a picture of the medical reports with your phone camera and send to us by on +91 98 9999 3637