Dr Anil Kumar Anand
Director , MBBS, MD, 21+ years of experience
New Delhi, India
Dr. A.K. Anand is a renowned Oncologist of India. An MBBS and MD (Radiotherapy & Oncology), he has a vast experience in his field of expertise. He has held various posts including his present position as the Director – Department of Radiation Oncology – Max Hospital, Saket, Senior Consultant and Coordinator-Department of Radiation Oncology, Rajiv Gandhi Cancer Institute and Research Center, New Delhi; Senior Consultant -Department of Radiation Oncology, Batra Hospital.
He has also been an active member of Association of Radiation Oncologists, India; Radiation Research Society, USA; American Society for Therapeutic Oncology, USA. Dr. Anand has also won many awards and accreditations. He has been empanelled by the World Health Organization and UNO as a recommended doctor. Currently, he is working as a Director, Radiation Oncology at Max Super Specialty Hospital, New Delhi.
Medical Oncology, Surgical Oncology, Bone Marrow Transplant, malignant disorders and Acute Promyelocytic Leukaemia.
- Senior Consultant and Coordinator Department of Radiation Oncology, Rajiv Gandhi Cancer Institute and Research Centre, New Delhi.
- Dr. Anand has joined Max Healthcare in April 2009 as Chief – Radiation Oncology and bears a Pan-Max responsibility. Before joining Max Healthcare, he was at Rajiv Gandhi Cancer Institute & Research Centre. Prior to that he worked at Batra Hospital and Medical Research Centre, New Delhi, as a Senior Consultant, Radiation Oncology. Dr. Anand obtained specialised training in many renowned institutions in London, namely: Royal Marsden Hospital for cancers of the Head and Neck region: St. Bartholomew’s Hospital for Childhood Cancer: whole body electron treatment training at Hammersmith Hospital and Neutron therapy at Clatterbridge Hospital.
- Dr. Anand received higher training in various aspects of radiation oncology with special focus on Conformal Radiation Therapy and Intraoperative Brachytherapy at New York Hospital Medical Centreof Queens, New York.
- Commonwealth fellowship & worked at The Middlesex Hospital Medical School, London
- Nargis Dutt Foundation Fellowship at the New York Hospital Medical Centre of Queens, New York, affiliated to Cornell University.
- Intensity Modulated Radiotherapy [IMRT), Image guided radiotherapy [IGRT), Stereotactic Radiosurgery, Stereotactic radiotherapy and Intra operative Brachytherapy and has numerous papers published in journals of national and international repute, to his credit.
- He was awarded commonwealth fellowship and worked at The Middlesex Hospital Medical School, London and was also awarded Nargis Dutt Foundation Fellowship at the New York Hospital Medical Centre of Queens, New York, affiliated to Cornell University.
Please send to us recent medical reports by WhatsApp or Email and we shall get you a Free, No Obligation Opinion from India’s Best Doctors.
- WhatsApp – You can take a picture of the medical reports with your phone camera and send to us by on +91 9818098628
- Email to us at [email protected]