Dr Anil Heroor
MBBS, MS – General Surgery, MCh – Surgical Oncology.
Consultant – Surgical Oncology,
24+ Year of Experience.
A Consultant at the department of Surgical Oncology in Fortis Hospital, Dr. Anil Heroor has over a decade of rich professional experience in his field. He completed his MBBS from KEM hospital, General Surgical training from the LTMG Hospital, Mumbai. He was awarded the Wockhardt medal for being 1st in LTMMC in MS(Gen Surgery).
He completed his basic training of cancer from Tata Memorial Hospital, a premier Cancer Institute in the country and then underwent extensive training at Memorial Sloan Kettering Hospital, NY, USA and KURUME university hospital, Japan. He has pioneered the MINIMAL ACCESS ( Laproscopic ) Surgery Unit in Fortis Hospital for Colorectal Cancer.
Dr. A. Heroor has a keen interest in Minimal Access surgery. His area of interest consists of Thoracic surgery like lung cancer surgery, Mediastinal Tumours, Breast cancer including breast conservation therapy, Oesophageal Cancer.
Dr. Anil Heroor has treated several patients suffering from different cancers in India and gives every patient the best of medical care. He has published several papers in India and abroad and is a member of prestigious medical associations. In addition to his educational qualifications. Dr. Anil also conducts regular CMEs and is an active faculty at numerous conferences. He was the Scientific Committee chairman at the Maharastra Association of Surgeons (MASICON) held in Thane in 2014. He is also Secretary, Surgical Society Thane.
- MBBS – Seth G.S. Medical College and King Edward Memorial Hospital, Mumbai – 1994
- MS – General Surgery – Physical Therapy Teaching & Treatment Center, LTMG Hospital, Sion, Mumbai – 1997
- MCh – Surgical Oncology – Tata Memorial Hospital, Mumbai – 1998
Awards and Recognitions
- Varoon Mahajan Scholarship from Varoon Mahajan Trust, USA for Training in thoriacic service at Memorial Slogan Kettering cancer Center, NY USA
- Best Paper Award at ISOCON` 02 from Indian Society Of Oncology
- Wockhardt Award 97 for standing First in MS in LTMM college Mumbai
Please send to us recent medical reports by WhatsApp or Email and we shall get you a Free, No Obligation Opinion from India’s Best Doctors.
- WhatsApp – You can take a picture of the medical reports with your phone camera and send to us by on +91 98 9999 3637
- Email to us at [email protected]