World’s Most Advanced Technology to treat tumors with pin-point accuracy and precisely deliver treatment to the tumor alone, sparing surrounding healthy tissue.
A new hope for patients who have inoperable or surgically complex tumors, or who may be looking for a non-surgical option.Cyberknife radiosurgery is a non –invasive, high-energy radiation treatment that delivers very precise beams of radiation from many angles outside the body. The accuracy of Cyberknife is so precise that radiation can be ‘matched’ to the shape of small complex tumors, even those located near critical organs. This ability allows Cyberknife to treat many lesions including some considered inoperable or untreatable with surgery.Refer a Patient
CyberKnife System uses image guidance software to track and continually adjust treatment for any patient or tumor movement. This sets it far ahead of other similar treatments. It allows patients to breathe normally and relax comfortably during treatment. The Cyberknife integrates two highly advanced technologies:
– An image-guidance system tracks and verifies tumor locations and enables automatic compensation for patient movement during treatment delivery. This system eliminates the need for an invasive head frame.
– A multi –jointed robotic arm with six degrees of freedom provides exceptional maneuverability in targeting tumors. A high-energy X-ray source mounted on a robotic arm precisely locates the position of tumor in the body and delivers pinpoint radiation from more than 1200 angles with sub-millimeter accuracy.
– The Cyberknife accuracy represents a major advance in radiosurgery. Digital radiographic images of anatomical features or implanted fiducials are used to precisely target the radiation. The focused radiation beams converge at the tumor to maximize the amount of radiation that reaches the tumor and minimize exposure surrounding health tissue.
The CyberKnife Robotic Radiosurgery System is FDA approved, non-invasive alternative to surgery for the treatment of both cancerous and non-cancerous tumors anywhere in the body, including the prostate, lung, brain, spine, liver, pancreas and kidney. To date, more than 100,000 patients have been treated and more than 150 systems are installed worldwide.
– Primary & Metastatic Brain Tumors
– Spine Cancer
– Spinal Cord Tumors
– Soft Tissue Tumors (Lung, Kidney, Liver, Pancreas)
– Acoustic Neuromas
– Meningiomas & Skull-base Tumors
– Pituitary Tumors
– Recurrent & Residual Tumors
– Arteriovenous Malformations ( AVMs )
– Functional Disorders, such as Trigeminal Neuralgia. Post a Query
Painless Treatment: There is no pain associated with radiation treatment delivered by Cyberknife Radiosurgery system.
Frameless: The ability of Cyberknife to correct for patient movement during treatment eliminates the pain and inconveniences associated with the rigid metal head frame used with other stereotactic techniques.
Full body capability: Cyberknife’s unique design allows treatment of tumors or lesions throughout the body, an entirely new approach for radiosurgery. Radiation treatment can be administered to the brain and spine, as well as soft tissues such as the lungs, liver, kidney and other organs.
Outpatient treatment: The Cyberknife treatment greatly reduces the risk of complications and lenghty recovery time associated with traditional surgery. Cyberknife can also perform 'staged' radiosurgery - where the total radiation dose is divided into two to five smaller doses over several days. This is particularly beneficial for treating larger tumors or those near sensitive areas, because it better protects surrounding tissue. After treatment, most patients can return home and resume normal activities.Request a Call Back
"I can’t begin to tell you how much I appreciate everything you and all of your coworkers have done for use. To know that someone would be there to meet us at the end of our long trip and we didn’t have to worry about anything. We got to the hospital late and were taken directly to our rooms to rest. From that moment on we were treated like God. The hospital was so clean, everyone always smiles, and your not just a number. The professionalism was out of this world. When we left We all agreed that if we ever had to do this again, we would be back in a heartbeat! Leaving the Hospital pulled at our heartstrings because the nurses and doctors became our friends!" Read More...
Ms. Ommotayo, from NigeriaRequest a Call Back
Please scan and email your medical reports for a Free, No Obligation Opinion from India's leading Surgeons/ Specialist Doctors at India's Best Hospitals with in 48 Hours of receipt.
To discover that I suffered from enlarged Prostate which had some cancer involvement was quite a shock for me just after I turned 55 years last December. I then went to the Internet and found Bestcancerhospitalindia.com website amongst several others. I sent e-mails of with my specific problem outlined to three sites. Now just 2 weeks later, I am glad that I made a quick decision and I am feeling much better Read More...
James Rutherford, UK, Robotic Surgery for Prostate Cancer.